This past week, Brit Hvide nominated me for a Liebster Award!
This award spotlights promising blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Brit is a friend of mine from Northwestern who not only is a great writer and double majors in physics, but she’s also an intern at a Big Name Agency. She is definitely a person you want to follow, especially since her blog is so fun an always makes me smile! A huge thank you to Brit for nominating me. (I’d also like to thank the academy…)
Now, to spread the love, I am to nominate five blogs of fewer than 200 followers for the award and tell them by leaving comments on their blogs. My picks are:
1. Sarah Martinez writes about the work of writing, about the books she’s read, and about figuring out what it means to be an artist as a writer.
2. Andie Newton posts short stories that are “changing history, one word at a time.”
3. Nicole Persun is an up-and-coming YA author whose first book is coming out in the next few months!
4. Heather Spiva blogs about how to fit writing and real life together.
5. Brokenpenwriter’s Blog is a source of beautiful poetry.
And lastly, an article on why novelists shouldn’t blog.